Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Sunday evening...

Well, Spring is just around the corner and we sure have enjoyed this beautiful, warm weather!

Anyways, I've been trying to come up with some ideas for fundraisers for our adoption. (Any suggestions?)

I have been making hair bows and wreaths. My mom is making hair bows, bibs and diaper covers. But...so far, we've not had as much progress as I would like to see. So, I was thinking of having a yard sale type thing and selling the bows, wreaths, etc. because I don't have time to go place to place and try to sell them, which I believe to be part of the problem! I was wanting to do t-shirts but, from looking online, that can be kind of expensive. Sometime soon, probably a dinner at the church.

If anyone reads this that has adopted, please let me know what fundraisers worked best for you! Thanks.

No comments: