Thursday, October 15, 2015

Goodbye summer!

It's hard to see summer time go! We've had a pretty good summer though! We went to the lake a lot and took Nathanael to the Wilderness at the Smokies! He loved it and we will definitely have to go back! 

As of right now I have deactivated my Facebook account which is usually where I post a lot of pictures, so I don't have very many to post right now. I spend way too much time on fb but it is good to keep up with friends and family. I just need a break for a while.

Nathanael has REALLY been into super heroes lately. He had a Superman shirt phase for about a month and now it's a Flash shirt (2 weeks straight)! THE ONLY SHIRT HE WILL WEAR!  We only had the 1 Flash shirt and it was a fight to get him to take it off to wash it, so I had to buy him another one! 

He is so silly and stubborn and spoiled! He has mommy and daddy wrapped around his little finger!





**adoption info** (by the way, I had finally sent in to USCIS to have his name changed on his cert. of citizenship and everyone was saying that it was taking over a year to process. However, we got a letter this week saying that we should receive the corrected COC within 30 days! I had just sent ours in June, so it only took a few months! Hopefully I can finally get his name changed on everything else.)


Wilderness at the Smokies - August 

Just a swingin'

Mommys little Iron Man! (Yes I made the outfit! 😛)

My boy with his Flash shirt and red rain boots (that he also HAS to wear everywhere!)

Happening now: he is using a paper towel to try to clean up chips that he has spilled in the floor! 😄💕


No comments: