Friday, January 27, 2012

Almost there...

It seems as if the paper work for the home study is taking forever (and this is just the beginning of it all!) However, I am excited to say that we are almost there...finally! It's been a stressful process but, I am just glad that we are getting some where. If all goes well we should start our home study in a few weeks!

I had a dream last night that we adopted a little girl, her hair was black and in pigtails, she was cute as a button, her birthday was November 17, 2009....she was soon to be 3! As I am obviously anxious and excited about getting farther in the adoption process, I think this is what led me to dream this. It was kinda wierd that I remembered what the birthday was but I remember saying (in my dream) "that is a week after my sister (Jessica's) birthday." (she passed away12 years ago)

Well, that's pretty much all I have to share now. Oh by the way, my new little niece, Jeslyn, weighs 7lbs now, so I think she will be here shortly but she's not due until Feb. 23rd.

No comments: